Friday, July 5, 2013

My story...

When i was little i wasn't allowed to eat a lot of food... coz my dad wouldn't let me... so my mom would feed me and my sister behind his back... so i started getting really frustrated and i was aiming more for junk food... so i got quite obese my highest weight was about 165 lbs...
Then when my sister was about 15 and i was like 12... i used to see her exercising like crazy not eating a lot and i just saw how skinny she was getting buy i actually didn't understood why... then we started seeing blood in the sink and rest of food floading all over the wc...when i got older ... about 15 i understood everythinf she was bulimic... and she got all the attention i never got from my parents... (which btw divorced when i was 13).
So i started too... i started purging everything i ate and working out like a mad woman... till i got to 125 lbs... which was for many years till i went overseas and lived alone for a while ... but i fucked myself in a really horribke way... my lowest weight was 106... right now im starting my ana life again... i'm 25 years old... and my cw is 105.2 lbs. I'm 5'3 btw too...
I want to reach my gw so bad of 100... wanna join in in my quest?
What's your story??

Leave comments xxx

1 comment:

  1. Hi my name is Marty and I'm 14. I'm a dancer, and in the dance world, it is very common for people to be extremely skinny because if not, good luck getting a part. Anyways, since the age of 8 I've been struggling with my body image. My family is Irish-Polynesian and everybody is pretty skinny except me. I was born underweight, and my parents got scared and overfed me and so after that I was always "bigger" than everybody else around me. It's hard because I spend about 9 hours in the dance studio every week and there are floor length mirrors everywhere. So all I ever see is all these beautiful skinny girls, and then there's me, a fat ass in a leotard that barely fits her. Food has always been my enemy and the source of my pain. I cry every time I step on the scale or put on my clothes. In 6th grade I had ednos but nobody noticed because my weight didn't change. I did get over it though. Throughout most of 7th and 8th grade I forgot about my weight and without noticing stopped eating and my weight dropped to 85 pounds (I have always been short for my age, I was 4ft11''). But once I noticed my weight loss, for some stupid reason, I started eating a lot again. During the summer I gained even more weight when I traveled to England for a month (their food is so unhealthy) and I got even heavier. I'm now a freshman in high school and at my heaviest: 121lbs. Mind you I'm only 5ft1". I'm so fat it's unbelievable. Every time I think of how I look I cry. It's horrible. I dream about the thigh gap, collar bones, shoulder bones...that I used to have. And now that's all gone. Gone... But it's gonna be alright, because I'm gonna become thin again. Since I'm under 18, it's hard to find over the counter diet pills, but I'll manage. Does anybody have any suggestions? Please help me be skinny again. It's caused me so much pain and no one knows, no one has questioned the rubber band and red marks on my wrists though, so it's a good start. At least no one is getting in my way so far.

    ReplyDelete