Thursday, July 11, 2013

Diet pills review

Soooo, iguess many of you my beloved ana friends have tried diet pills...or have thought about using some of them. As i have probably tried everything there is on the market i thought about givibg you guys my opinion (all of these are over the counter pills so i guess they can't be horrible)

Anyways:

1. Xenical or Alli. They are basically the same... only i think xenical has to be a bit stronger. And alli is known worldwide. When i was on it... i started i notice you can actually see the fat on the wc when you go No. 2.... i think it works a bit but it's super slow... and you can eat more than u actually do and not gain weight at all so i guess thats a plus. I never got diarrea or any side effects they say u might get. They aren't  also super expensive... maybe around 30 bucks for 21 caps or so?. U have to take them wit every fatty meal u eat or in within an hour uve eaten other wise it doesnt work. Dont take them if ur fasting coz... it wont do anything it only gets rid of the fat u eat...and u have to avoid super fatty foods...
Coz it might make u poop ur pants on the go.

2. Green Tea Pills. When i was on them i started to feel less hungry... when i took them with a big glass of water. Plus green tea is supposed to be used on diet to reduce hunger pangs and drain the extra liquids in your body. So i do recommend this. You can get them from many brands an they aren't expensive either.

3. Curvelle. Supposedly an appetite suppresant... for women. Don't buy it!!! It doesn't work. At all!!! It does make u feel a bit jittery but that's about it. Ughh.

4. Demograss. Another stupid lie... don't buy it doesn't work. There are many people online saying it works... they also say u dehydrate etc etc.... it didn't work for me so that's mt final word. I didn'  get dehydrated either.

5. Hoodia pills. The aame with curvelle... its fucked up... just another lie on the net.

6. Spirulina (seaweed). The only thing i saw changing in me was my green poop lol. Nothing else...

7. Laxatives. I personally adote dulcolax. I think that's the best lax on earth... take it at night... lose all the weight u want... but get it bk once u quit using them lol. The bad thing about laxes is that u might have to use them for life if u abuse them... try to use them really only for emergencies otherwise... u'll become their personal slave.

7. Oxyelite Pro. I really don't know what to say about this product... i was alsobusing it wrong... i used it yesterday and i lost one 1 lb in one day eating morw than 2000 cals.. which for anas could be caled a binge... but for me was beibg forced to eat... and i needed to gain my bfs trust bk ... so that he doesn't keep an eye on me and my "lifestyle". I'll keeo using it and i'll write another review on it... i hope it makes me lose more weight quick.

8. Garcinia cambodgia. Ok this little magoc pill works... not for weightloss but for fatloss... when i started taking it i felt my body was starting to look as if i excercised and food grossed me out. So maybe give it a try? See if it works for you?

9. Adderall. This isn't supposed to be a diet pill at all.... it's a drug meant for people with ADD... but god... just google adederal weightloss and u'll see what i'm talking about. I can't get it in my country so that's a bit of a shame... also i think u need a prescription. But many stars kn hollywood and pro ana girls are using this for weightloss.. and its a bomb...apparently when ur taking it u don't even feel bothered to eat.... u dont want nor need anything for a couple of days... i would it if i could......

Have u tried any odf this pills? Do you have any recommendations?? Let me know! :)

13 comments:

  1. could you give me a link for the garcinia cambodgina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They sell them on Amazon Prime

      Delete
    2. i know im 2 months late, but walmart sells them where i live, so maybe they sell where you live. lol

      Delete
    3. dont buy garcinia cambogia. If you browse the internet about it it really gives no substantial effect. I took it for 2 months with no successful results. The only "weightloss" drug that worked for me was Wellbutrin but this is a prescription med for depression. I lost 10 lbs in a couple months! Appetite completely went away that I had to force myself to eat. My body's gotten used to it so my appetite has gone back to normal and I've gained the weight back and now I'm looking for something else just as good.

      Delete
  2. Hi!
    My name is Susana Barker, i am a housewife. I has a fat body so i want to find a best tip to weight loss. Thank for shared!
    http://healthfitnessreviewshq.com/thinspiration-revolutionary-weight-loss-method-review/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Topiramate (topamax/quedexy) is a drug used to treat reoccuring migraines, it's a daily medication. It also impacts taste and cravings of food. For me I still enjoy food when I'm eating it but I eat now only out of social obligation. I don't crave, I rarely feel hungry, when I order food from a menu I have to orger what I remember I like because I'm not drawn to it until I'm eating it. I feel full quicker and no longer binge.
    Overall it's a strange experience that's caused me to loose 13lbs in two weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Topiramate (topamax/quedexy) is a drug used to treat reoccuring migraines, it's a daily medication. It also impacts taste and cravings of food. For me I still enjoy food when I'm eating it but I eat now only out of social obligation. I don't crave, I rarely feel hungry, when I order food from a menu I have to orger what I remember I like because I'm not drawn to it until I'm eating it. I feel full quicker and no longer binge.
    Overall it's a strange experience that's caused me to loose 13lbs in two weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It has been promoted in several health related shows, media etc for spreading knowledge regarding African Mango benefits. the best diet pills for weight loss in 2016

    ReplyDelete
  6. we may experience improvements in health, mood, and feelings of self-efficacy. Including explanatory variables for food intake and health status may risk "over-controlling" for other factors.
    weight loss pills garcinia cambogia free trial

    ReplyDelete
  7. . Get up off that lazy cow butt and take a walk or start working out! You still have fat to burn, don't you..diet pills

    ReplyDelete
  8. Learn How To Shed 12 Pounds Within 14 Days And Keep It Off Forever! It doesn't matter how much weight you want to lose… A SLIM, WELL-TONED and ATTRACTIVE body is just a few days away! Read on to find out the secrets that all stunning models keeps about powerful Thinspiration diets. http://dld.bz/12PoundsWithin14Days

    ReplyDelete