Sunday, July 7, 2013

Having a bad day today...

So this is how my day started...
I live with my bf btw... maybe that will help you guys understand me a bit more
So bf woke up to get to work... my country isn't quite a safe place so on saturdays i just wait till he tells me he got to work alright and then i just go back to sleep coz he gets there around 8 am or so...
Well as we live with his parents and his stupid brother... i have to cope with them too...
The parents woke up and turned the tv on ...with the volume to its maximum level ... so i texted the dad "could u please just turn it a bit lower" but he didn't .... at 9.45 i was literally sick of it and i woke up ... then i realized 2 tvs where on and no one was at home....wtf???? So they did it just to fuck me up... so i got prepared to leave the house... as soon as possible coz i was pissed off just to realize the brother had his car parked behind mine... and he wasn't home and apparently his keys weren't either wtf!!!!
So i took a cab to the mall... and i met my bf for lunch... so as i was having a fucking bad day... i ate 500 cals at home... and on top of that my bf...made me eat more... so i purged (i'm trying to quit with all my hearth).
So well... when things couldn't just get any worse... we went to the movies and ate more crap.... so i had to purge again...
And then we come here and start drinking and try to play wii but the wii keeps updating itself so we can't play and he gets bored and he doesn't want to drink anymore... and he starts being childish and doesn't lend me the game pad... so we have a fight i come down stars and purge for the fucking 3rd time... and he textes me... oh well im gonna take the oportunity now to tell u i invited some friends over next sat... so that u aren't around coz... they are all men and it would be uncomfortable if ur there... god...
If it was a normal saturday i probably would just be cool about it ....
But it happens that its my graduation ceremony...which i won't go to..
And why???
I just finished college... and i invited my dad... coz my mom was in the last ceremony i had and i thought it would be fair since they are divorced and hate each other... so... my dad all of the sudden says he won't go coz he booked his holidays on that day ... and i had invited my boss too... coz i was really trusting on my dad to go... but he isn't now and i can't invite my mom coz she is really embarassing and i dont want her to talk to my boss about anything... plus i haven't talked to her since last year.. so now ...i can't go coz... i can't let my boss know i was there... i will just pretend i didn't know anything (coz it will probably be on the newspaper and all). And i can't just go family-less with my boss there too that would be just so embarassing..  so i'm suffering like hell i just want to die really.
And now my bf wants me to be away from him too?
Wtf....
Having really the most horrible day today

1 comment:

  1. You shouldn't care if anyone is,at the ceremony I know it sucks but it's YOUR DAY! ENJOY IT. and sorry bby if your bf acts like a kid then maybe he isn't right for you. And don't deal with that families bull shut stand up for yourself girl!

    ReplyDelete